Rss Feed
  1. Thanks and a Reward... kind of.

    Saturday 7 November 2009

    Thankyou all for your lovely comments about my chapter review :) I was so nervous! And, of course, after it had been up most of the day, I remembered something I really wanted to put in and had forgotten it. Isn't that just the way?

    I sort of have a reward for you.

    It's completely selfish though, because I hope it helps me. ;)

    Centsational Girl has one of the most awesome DIY blogs out there in cyberspace. I el-oh-vee-ee it. And guess what?! She's giving away...

    ....

    A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR gift voucher to Lisa Leonard!

    SQUEE!!

    I adore Lisa's designs. I've wanted one for ages. Particularly the "Fly Free" one... when I first saw it, I caught my breath... it works beautifully for a prophesy I was given once. It would be such a sweet reminder.

    But I think, if I win, I'll use the voucher for something for my mother... I've been trying to work out a way to get her 4 kids, 2 sons in law and nearly 8 grandchildren onto one pendant. So I emailed Lisa to ask a question... and she wrote back the sweetest email :) She assured me it wasn't a dumb question, but unfortunately, what I had asked for wasn't possible after all. But she did give me some lovely ideas to use instead. I'm thinking she needs to come up with a "Grandmother" range.

    What do you think?

    So, anyway... this is just ONE of my entries :)

    That's right, Centsational Girl is giving you FOUR chances of wining this awesome prize.


    ..............


    Why are you still here?!

  2. 0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for chiming in :)

    I really promote conversation here, and I only ask that you be considerate of others feelings, and remember that tone doesn't always translate well over type. An emoticon can work wonders! ;)